- Open a box of Glynis’ Poultry Coating Mix
- 3 Dozen Chicken Pieces – (Party Wings or Chicken Tenders)
- 2 cups of water
Instructions for Buttermilk Soak:
- Open a box of Glynis’ Poultry Coating Mix.
- In a deep bowl, pour in 2 Cups Water then whisk in contents of Buttermilk Soak (Small Packet) until frothy.
- Wash chicken pieces and drain on paper towel.
- Add dry chicken pieces (up to 3 dozen wing pieces, chicken tenders, or 2 whole chopped chickens) to the Buttermilk Soak.
- Toss pieces around so that Buttermilk Soak is on all chicken pieces.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Periodically toss the chicken pieces keeping them well coated with Buttermilk Soak.
- Note: ButterMilk Soak is OPTIONAL.
Instructions for Poultry Coating:
- Pour Seasoning Mix (Larger Packet) into a separate deep bowl.
- Remove chicken pieces from refrigerator after at least two hours.
- Roll 2-3 pieces of chicken at a time into Seasoning Mix (covering thoroughly and shaking off excess).
- Fry chicken in pan on medium heat in oil of your choice (best results are with Safflower Oil).
- Once brown on one side (about 10-12 minutes), Turn pieces over to fry on other side.
- When chicken pieces are done, drain on paper towel. Transfer to serving plate and enjoy!
***Pre-heat oven to 350degrees and bake chicken pieces on a well-greased baking sheet or pan lined with parchment paper for about 20 minutes on EACH side.***
***You may also use an air fryer per its instructions for chicken.***