- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3/4 Cup Glynis’ Waffle Mix
- In a stand mixer, whip eggs for 15 mins.
- Turn mixer down and add in heavy whipping cream.
- Mix at low speed for a minute until slightly thick, then whip for a couple minutes until fluffy.
- Turn mixer down and Slowly Add in Glynis’ Waffle Mix.
- Whip until incorporated (about 10 seconds).
- Using a spatula, scrape bowl down and stir mixture.
- Scoop out about 3/4 cup of mixture to the center of 8” round, hot waffle iron.
- With spatula, Spread mixture but not to the edge of waffle iron.
- Bake for 3 minutes or until waffle reaches desired brown color. Makes 6-8.
Glynis’ Waffles with Egg and Dairy Substitute
- Add in 1 Cup of egg substitute or (EggBeaters) in a stand mixer bowl and beat on HIGH for 15 minutes until fluffy. (The egg substitute (EggBeaters) won’t fluff up as much as regular eggs, so add in a pinch of Cream of Tarter to help).
- Chill a couple cans of coconut milk overnight. Scoop out the solids from each can (leaving the liquid behind; you can use that for smoothies).
- Add in 1-½ Cups of coconut milk solids to the fluffy egg substitute and mix until blended and then Whip until fluffy.
- Add in ¾ Cup of Glynis’ Waffle Mix.
- Whip for about 10 seconds or until all Glynis’ Waffle Mix is totally dissolved.
- Pour ¾ Cup of fluffy mix onto hot waffle iron.
- Bake for about 3 minutes (or desired brown color) and enjoy.
***You may use 1 Cup of egg substitute and a pinch of Cream of Tarter for the four eggs.
***You may use 1-½ Cup of Coconut milk solids for the heavy whipping cream OR 3 Cups of Non-Dairy Whip (CoolWhip).