- 4 eggs
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Glynis’ Waffle Mix
- In stand mixer whip eggs for 10 mins.
- At lower setting, add in heavy whipping cream. When mixture thickens, whip for a couple minutes until fluffy.
- At lower setting, slowly add in Glynis’ Waffle Mix and milk, alternating. Then whip for about 10 seconds until incorporated.
- With rubber spatula, scrape bowl and stir. (You may eat plain or at this time you may add in one large-sliced banana, a cup of berries or a cup of your favorite chopped fruit).
- Scoop or out about 1/3 cup of mixture onto a hot, greased griddle or pan.
- Using flat metal or silicon spatula, flip pancake over once bubbles form on top.
- Cook other side until desired brown color. Sprinkle with a little powdered sugar (optional). Enjoy!! Makes 12