- 4 eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Warm Water
- 3TBL Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Glynis’ Waffle Mix
- Combine all ingredients into a blender.
- Purée until smooth and incorporated (1 minute).
- Let batter sit/rest for 15 minutes and then stir with rubber spatula.
- Pour out about 1/3 cup of batter onto hot, greased pan.
- Tilt pan in a circular motion so that batter coats pan evenly.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes. Loosen edges of crêpe with rubber spatula.
- Using fingertips and spatula, quickly flip.
- Cook another minute.Enjoy!! Makes 10.
***Fill crêpe with your favorite fruit or crème, fold over or roll up, sprinkle with powdered sugar and a dollop of whipped cream. You may also fill crêpe with chopped meats and veggies.